iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

lines

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship".
-Oscar Wilde


Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway


Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.


If yesterday brought the beginning and tomorrow brings the end then somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.


Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success - yours or his.


"My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake".
-Aristotle


"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."
- Spanish Proverb


"The best mirror is an old friend."


A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find, but lucky to have.


"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes".
-Unknown


The only way to have friends is to be one.


A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.


"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country".
-E. M. Forster


When friends fall in love, it means that they are meant for each other, but when friends fall out of love, it means that they want to keep each other forever.


The best rule of friendship is to keep your heart a little softer than your head.

Sometimes your closest friends can be your greatest enemy.


Im not even going to get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of.


My best friend... I feel like I've lost him forever, and he was like my touchstone.
- Reality Bites


Sometimes best friends fall in love..
And when this relation breaks...
IT ends up with breaking of two relations..
the best friendship and the the love TOO


"Do not ever have priority in friendship. Treat all equally so that a friend who is not your best friend doesn't feels awkward when take much care of your best friend in front of him/her."


Never catch a hand saying you will always be a friend ...
when you know that you wont...
because it hurts when you play with hearts..


You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.


So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had.


The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.


I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.


We've gone our separate ways and I know it's for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have friends like you again?


Short Friendship Quotes


Friends are like stars they come and go but da once's that stay arw the one is that glow


True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there


Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.


You are terrified of being alone... and all the while your best friend is knocking outside.


"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself".
-Frances Ward Weller


"The language of friendship is not words but meanings".


A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.


Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!


Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."


"If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend."

'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.
-Kurt Cobain


Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the true warmth.


A friend is someone you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.


Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.


Business, you know, may bring money, but friendship hardly ever does.
— Jane Austen


We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately.
— Benjamin Franklin


I have three kinds of friends: those who love me, those who pay no attention to me, and those who detest me.
- Sébastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort


Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.


Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
Anne Morrow


Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. Marlin: Trust you? Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. -Finding Nemo-


You know someone is really your friend when you can have a big smile on your face and they still know something's wrong.


Throw away things you don't need in the end, but keep what's important, and know who's your friend.


If you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as will hit them hard.


Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.


Friends don't let friends dress like hoochies.


Sometimes we know we shouldn't and that's exactly why we do.

you may hear nothing from me on how i appreciate you as a friend, but beyond that silence, your friendship creates a beautiful sound in my heart.

Crossing paths with you was a coincidnce. i'll never regret nor foget cause you were one of those wonderful people i dreamed of having. i'm so thankful that once in my life's journey, i found a friend like you

In this world, you don't need many friends, just those who stay true and will sit by you through thick & thin!

Friendship is not how long you've been together, not how much you've given or received, not how many times you've helped each other, but it's how you "value" one another.

"A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times."
~ Molly Oliver.

Let friendship creep gently to a height; if it rushes to it, it may soon run itself out of breath. - Fuller

The light of friendship is like light of phosphorus, seen plainest when all around is dark. - Crowell

Friendship is a treasure that always help us overcome any kind of difficulty, Friendship is a comfort for, somehow which always understand worries and emotions, Friendship is a blessing because it teaches the way to live. - Unknown

"Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances."
~ Katie Obenchain.

Friends !!!
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

~ Unknown.

"Tart words make no friends; a spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar."
~ Benjamin Franklin.


Emotional Quotes on Life

These emotional life quotes are sure to change your outlook of life!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - Anonymous

"Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still." - Lou Erickso

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the day, saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Anonymous

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." - Anonymous

"Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways." - Stephen Vincent Benét

"Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it."

"Today is the first and last day of forever." - Stephenie Meyer

"Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." - Shari R. Barr

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

"Everyone has problems, some are just better at hiding them." - Anonymous

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep." - Fran Lebowitz

Emotional Quotes About Love


"Just when you thought
everything would be perfect,
everything falls apart." - Anonymous

"The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it. - Israel Zangwill

"Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back." - Blaise Pascal

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship." - Anonymous

"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go." - Anonymous

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." - Elie Wiesel

"Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves."- Albert Camus

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes
And see their heart." - Jill Petty.

"When you put
that ring on my finger,
you put a chain of death
around my heart." - Anonymous

"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same." - Flavia Weedn

"I've noticed your hostility towards him ... I ought to have guessed you were friends." - Malcolm Bradbury

"The one who broke you,
is the only one who can fix you." - Anonymous

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise." - Anonymous

Emotional Quotes About Death

Here are some of the best memorial death sayings for you.

"Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" - Richard Bach

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

"A thousand words won't bring you back i know because I've tried, neither will a million tears i know because I've cried." - Anonymous

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." - From a headstone in Ireland

"Let me out of here !!!"

"That's All Folks !" - Epitaph of Mel Blanc

"In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing." - Robert Ingersoll

"Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality." - Emily Dickinson

"Death must be great, because no one has come back from it." - Anonymous.

"I miss you way too much.. The pain gets worse every day. They told me this would get easier over time.. it only seems to get harder to go on without you. It scares me more than anything...". - Anonymous.

"Ask her to wait a moment - I am almost done." - A mathematician when informed that his wife was dying.

Emotional Quotes From Movie

Every movie has at least ten emotional quotes in it! Here is a collection of movies quotes for you, keep your handkerchief near as these are sure to make you cry!

"Frankly, my Dear I don't give a Damn." - From the movie 'Gone with the Wind'

"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? - From the movie 'What a girl wants'.

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours." - From the movie 'The Notebook'.

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you." - From the movie 'Dirty Dancing.'

"Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?" - From the movie 'Titanic.'

"I guess sometimes the past just catches up with you, whether you want it to or not. Usually death row was called "the Last Mile". We called ours "the Green Mile." - From the movie 'Green Mile'

No comments:

Post a Comment