iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Every time we promise
Should we fulfill
Do not we acts treacherously ...
Before we agree,
Think first of what requested
Can we fulfill the promise? 


O man, do not you forget
we are servants in His
we are made to make good
not to make evil

O man, He is our slave
we must patient obey Him
we have prohibition to leave his patient

in pursuit of your ambitions
Do you try to take what is easy
do not lie to take the rights of others
I is not from the title deed

the friendship you do not betray
a true friend
do not promise
if not capable of delivering

black and white hard life easier
be encountered in peace
all full of wisdom implied y
God created to educate us
seek His good pleasure


Time passed me by
I didn’t know why
I sang no more

Tears in my heart 
As I cried while I was smiling
Hope for a way
Could set us free, free from the past

I dreamt 
You and I holding hands together
And we would sing ‘Cry No More’

*Dzikir Nabi apabila ditimpa kesusahan:


لاَ إِلهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ الْعَظِيمُ الْحَلِيم
لاَ إِلهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيم
لاَ إِلهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ السَمَاوَات
وَرَبُّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيْم

*Terjemahan:
Tiada tuhan melainkan Allah Yang Perkasa, Yang Penyayang
Tiada tuhan melainkan Allah, Penjaga Tahta yang Agung 
Tiada tuhan melainkan Allah, Penjaga segala langit-langit
Dan Penjaga Bumi dan Penjaga Tahta yang Pemurah

Time still passes by
Now I know why
I sang no more
Tears in my eyes
As I cry Coz I am smiling, Peace in my heart!

Hope for His Love
Shall set us free, free from the past

And now you and I
Holding hands together
And we shall sing ‘Cry No More’
We shall sing ‘Cry No More’

No comments:

Post a Comment