I always trying to figure what life is all about. Thinking about life is somewhat complicated.
Those are not easy questions. There is not solid answer for that. But since I am very into religion and history, learning those made me think a lot and if possible, i would try to relate everything with my life.
Recalling to the story of Moses, a prophet. I remember him went to mount Sinai at one point in his life. There, he got his revelation, the 10 commandment. Muhammad, at one point in his life, went to the Mount Hira’. He gets his revelation, the Quran. Also the story of Buddha, in his journey, he got the enlightenment. They all went in to wilderness to know the truth. Wilderness is the place I know I need to be in to figure out what I want in life and what life is all about. I believe, there are so many things the nature hold and keep them secret.
I found all this connection really interesting. especially when we know some religion encourage us to travel and even there are obligatory ones. In Islam, we are obligated travel and go on a journey to Mecca, the Hajj-pilgrimage. This is the same case to Christians. some of them still do the pilgrimage to Camino De Santiago in Spain to find the truth.
So I had this dream long ago. But I am trying to learn about how to make it possible. Travel? Sounds fun to most people but sounds hard to me. I know visiting places is easy. Just get a transportation and bam, you are in it. But traveling means getting the opportunity to look at different places not just to tell everyone else that I was there, but solely for myself. To figure out what I want and what I need to learn from nature.
I know life is short and I know everyone was born equal. But one thing about myself is, I don’t want to be equal. I want to be different from the majority of people. I want to be me. I want to be able to feel life, not just run through it. Because as far as I see, I feels like most people have different dreams in their life. Sometimes when I ask, they are being truthful about their dream, but most of them, just want to sound good about it.
That’s why I want to make sure I don’t fool my own self. I just want to be honest and want recognize the problem: I am stupid. I don’t know anything about life. Therefore, I need to figure it out. Yes, I know theoretically, My purpose in life is to worship God. But Why, How and What if I don’t?
Sometimes, yes, I feel really motivated to do it, but there are time when I feel like I need some activation pills to make me keep doing it. So I choose travelling. Travelling into nature give me things and time to reflect. The beauty in front of my eyes when I was in Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon, The Arches and other places, Oh God, Indeed, I should not deny. Surely, You are Almighty and the Best Creator.
These are just some of the places I get the chances given by Him to look at. And I thank Him for this. If this is just the world, what would paradise looks like? I know how much I had sinned, yet, He gave me the chance to walk on His Earth, to see through the eyes, the miracles, Should I not feel guilty and grateful at the same time? Sometimes, I feels like I shouldn’t given this kind of gift, I did not deserve this kind of love, but I forgot, He is indeed the most Merciful.
Furthermore, remember I wrote earlier about how traveling is hard to me? I planned this trip and
It was difficult and amazingly enough, I don’t know where I get the gut to actually even think that I am capable to drive and go through all the hardship. But indeed, I planned, God planned. And after all He is the Best Planner. In God We Trust! :’)
*thanks to all my travel partners and also the other driver, I know I burdened you. I am sorry. May God bless all of us. Ameen
No comments:
Post a Comment