When I spent so much time figuring what’s wrong and what made me changed so much I came out with many different thoughts. And to me these are helpful
Some mistake I have made without I realize:
Set a time frame for things that I want. I know setting a target and a specific one is important but I figured out that it was that that mess my day up. Earlier this year, I have written down things I want to achieve, hopefully, to make my year a better year. But soon I realize that That wasn’t a good decision. For example, I want my struggle to end, but how do I control that? When you set an aim, you really want to figure out the plan of action. But the thing is, there is no plan of action for my aim, it was just beyond my control. Then I get depressed.
Second, power. You know when you are actually being a victim of someone and you have forgiven them for times. At one point, you thought that enough is enough. You get so mad having your feelings being treated that way and you thought it is time. Time to stop letting people disrespect you. That alone is necessary, but it is not when you hold that feeling of revenge and felt that you are better than them and worse if you thought you now have the excuse or power to punish them for their doings. The devil is playing with you. Whenever you thought about to take revenge, stop yourself and think again. Maybe they did that to you out of ignorance and unintentionally, but why must you pay back with arrogance and intend fully? Would you call that seeking justice? Verily, forgiving is nobler.
Next, when you feel so sad, depressed and anxious, and you don’t want to share it with people because you don’t want to be a burden. That can be a good intention. But as most people say, sharing is caring. Talk about it so they know what is it that you have been through. So they know why you act so strangely and maybe they can actually help. Just do not be that person thinking that you know everything and thought no one would understand you. Yes, they might not be walking in your shoes but at least, they could lend their shoulders to you if not lend their hands.
However, there are things about sharing your feelings. When in times of difficulties, you tend to talk just about your problem, but do not take them out of context. I mean, do not just explain the bad thing and disregards the good things ever happened to you. Because even if you are only thinking about the dark, you can not lie to yourself by just ignoring the fact that there is light, regardless how bright or how dim it is. It is there and stop speaking like God is soooooo unfair to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment