Everything is starting to paying off! Amazing…
I am overwhelmed. It is very hard to stand and look at everything that I am receiving, These can’t be. How come?
God is greatest! I surrender. Only he knows how I feel the whole week. Sometimes, I do really ask myself if this is close to the end? Because everything is really paying off. I remember writing my last post about everything will be okay, it is not okay, it is not the end.
But how about when everything seems not just ok, but awesome? I felt guilty for every complaint i have made, every doubt i have i God and in myself. I must thank Him and everyone who have helped me thinking about the options. This is humbling.
If you know me well, I am that type of person who is afraid of making decisions. I will take lots and lots of time just to make a wise decision although I know sometimes I could just go with the flow without thinking too much.
Every time, I try not to make decisions based on my current situation, I must make decisions based on where I want to be. I remember trying not to take any challenges just because I am so sad and weak, but thinking about my future, I know I need to choose the other path.
I said: My, Ask yourself, what is your goal! Your ultimate goal, what, who, and where you want to be. If the option will get you closer to that, go for it, if not, choose the other!
The decision is hard to be made, especially when it involve where you want to be and where you should be. Well, The key is to respect your future self. Honor her!Because sometimes, the hardest thing and the right thing is exactly the same thing!
Once you have made a decision, don’t look back, Just make it work! Yes, be prepared to be wrong! Follow your heart and passion. So that, when you start to thought you are making a wrong decision, you will still try to make it a right one. How? By learning and gaining most from whatever experience you are dealing with and then, fix it, not to suffer from tons of regrets.
But before making decisions, I must remind myself of things… Like:
Don’t make a permanent decision based on your temporary emotion!
Stop looking for other’s approval,
Don’t just follow the public opinion
Because sometimes, we just need to make a decision that is the best for yourself, not for anyone else. If we decide not to make any decision, that means we are deciding on something and probably, one day we will understand why we need to spend enough time to make sure we make a smart decision.
Sometimes, when I get so confused, I will flip a coin or ask someone make a decision for me because at that point, while waiting for the result, I know I will start hoping for something which means I do have an opinion, like suddenly!
But usually, I will play around with what-ifs… imagining scenes and ask myself questions! Most importantly, don’t let your emotion change your decision!
Well, I still remember a quote from someone saying you are the CEO of your life, so start making decisions now!
…. And of course, do not forget to ask Lord for guidance because He knows what we don’t know!
merle@mail.postmanllc.net
ReplyDeleteI can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. proessaywriting.com
ReplyDeleteI dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.
I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. proessaywriting.com
ReplyDeleteI dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments. www.proessaywriting.com