I am in the midst of adjusting my self in a new life. As a working person and as someone in a relationship. There are so many things I am thinking about and worrying most of the time. Days I am currently going through aren't how I used to imagine it to be. Not trying to put things sound negative or positive but I when I say different, it just mean different. Not better or worse.
Back to the topic. Anyone at my age will spend enough time thinking about their future, right. Worrying too much will harm you. but I must mention what Allah had planned for me is beautiful enough. I can sit alone thinking back at it with my tears rolling out of gratefulness. True, I have no idea about the future. Whether or not, I will be still doing the same job next year, and most importantly, whether or not I will build a family with this same person. Because that is what I am really hoping for.
Worrying is good for you to make the effort and begging God to help you in this. But worrying too much will make you miss out the happiness and joy right in front of your eyes. Constantly thinking and worrying things you can't control won't help at all. Instead, try to be present. Cherish every moment in your life and don't miss out the fun. Truthfully, there are many things happening each day that make me smile and laugh. But if I am thinking too much then I will miss them out,
Not that I am saying you should put no effort into this. You must.
Trust in Allah, but tie your camel, right?
And remember, if it is meant to be, it will be. God had written things for us. But if you really really want something, Doa, prayers you make every day may change the destiny. Make enough of that. InsyaAllah.
But in case it is not happening, wipe your tears, trust God that He has a better plan for us. Just never let it slip into your mind that God isn't listening to your prayers. He is All-Knowing of your effort as well. Don't think He overlooked you. Every effort counts. Have trust in that.
My point here, do your best and let Allah do the rest. If it meant to be, it will be. Don't forget to smile, just enjoy where we are at.
No comments:
Post a Comment