iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Long-Distance Relationship

It's March 4th, 2019. My dad just started his career in Kedah, as Pengarah SPRM Kedah, now staying with my mum( and me) after so long practicing what we call: long distance relationship.

Talking about that, it's my turn  now playing long-distance relationship with my fiancee. Now i understand how people feel. thinking about how i am currently in love is already something strange, now I am writing about long-term relationship while having no idea this will end.

So, InsyaAllah we will get married in about 9 more months. meaning we are already engaged for about 3 months. it is an interesting feeling. Honestly, maybe I have never share this with anyone else, but once we are officially engaged, I love him more. more than before and most probably more than how much he knows about my feeling towards him. Only Allah knows for sure.

Hahaa.. why am I writing this? Actually, here I want to write about the challenges you will face once you got engaged. This list is based on my experience so far:

1) I started to miss him so muchh
2) But, Now we are so far away
3) So, We can't meet each other as often
4) And, Sometimes we have trust issues
5) The Third-Person

and there are more.. like

6) mood swings
7) financial problems
8) Jealousy
9) Communication problems
10) Pressure and Stress regarding life plan and adjustments

Well, I don't think I need to elaborate on these points. they are pretty self-explanatory, right?

But above all, being someone's fiancee is an interesting feeling. It make me feel so grateful and thankful, of course. why? because love is a series of unexpected things. Alhamdulillah. May Allah always be by our sides. May He ease everything for us. till jannah.

Here's a little reminder:

 Surah Al-Imran ayat 54:
“Dan Mereka Merancang, Allah juga merancang, Dan ALLAH sebaik-baik Perancang” 







No comments:

Post a Comment