Subhanallah! I can not help my self from not posting this.
This is sad. I mean, sad to know that how many people are condemning Islam and Muslims. I hate to read these posts and comments but i know i need to realize how much islam is hated.
Why oh why they are so negative about Islam. Did we Muslims potrayed a good or bad image of Islam? Did we do our job explaining the real meaning of Islam to the world. I don't mean converting them but i literally mean explaing the message to them. It is heart breaking to know the ugly reality.
I am a muslim women who proudly practicing my religion, but why do some people think muslim women are opressed? Yes, it is the fact that some muslim women were oppressed, but do you know where they are?
"Yes, in Muslim countries of course". I mean which one?
" middle east for sure".
I would say , ignorant! Please tell me that you have not finish high school.
Tell me now, did you know that the majority of muslims live in indonesia? Tell me now, why are you refering muslim country just to the Middle East?
Okay, as you wish, we will talk about middle East but please do not associate Middle East with other Muslim countries.
You who claim that women in Middle east and India or bangladesh were oppressed, where do you get your information from? Yes, some of them does but not all of them. Again, please do your research to see whether the those oppression happens only within muslim community or in other religion as well.
Let me teach you, that, when something occur with in the society, and in a region, happen to most people of the region regardless they are Muslim or Christian or Hindu, if it is because of the community regardless their religion, that is called culture. Forced marriage is common in Middle East and south Asia. That is because of the culture. The culture in those geographical area, happen to be places where Muslim are living at.
Know that it is not because of Islam that oppression is happening. It is because of the culture practice of the people since hundred of years ago. Now that Islam is taking place at those region, don't be stupid to accuse Islam to be oppressive.
Because that accusation prove how ignorant you are. Ask Muslims who live In Malaysia or Brunei or Kazakhstan or France if their women feeled oppressed. Come on, judge a religion based on its teaching. judge the teachings by the authentic book not by what you heard from the Media or from a Muslim.
A muslim can be wrong just because we are all human, and you should know that as a human, it is not right for us to generalize everyone in the same group just as bad as the one we just encountered.
Please do not paint every Muslim with the same brush.
Just like you don't want me to accuse all christians are the same just because the history of the crusades in Spain, don't do that to us Muslims.
If you really want to talk about the religion, talk about the religion. Not just about a single party or a person.
I suggest that you read the Quran to prove whether or not is Islam teaches peace. I am a Muslim who had asked my very own self why i believe in this religion though most people hated islam very much.
The answer lies everywhere in the Quran. That is why, i am still a Muslim. I am inviting you to learn islam. I wont ask you to be a Muslim but atleast get your information from the right source.
One day, when something happen to you, don't tell me that no one had ever introduce Islam to you. I did. We believe in one God, the creator of the heaven and the earth. The same God who created us all, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, Moses, david, Solomon and everyone else.
God bless you.
Wallahua alam.



No comments:
Post a Comment