So this week had been my craziest week ever. Many thing happened to me within this week and none of them actually interrupt my emotion. I wonder how this could happen.
At the beginning of this week, i was so emotional during the first day of week. I cried like almost all day and until i meet my best friend, Migraine. She comes to visit me to make sure I am okay and so I have something else to think. It was also a warning for me to stop crying and just relax.
So, the next day, after the dispute was resolved, and i suddenly turned into a different person! I laugh and smile at everything, i tease anyone i want. I was just happy. Even during a formal meeting, which before this i was so quiet and reserved, i became very childish and cheerful that i made many people surprised with who i was on that day. No, i didn't do anything stupid of course, but i do act differently.
That was on the second day of the week, while i break the ice by laughing at someone who was very nervous to take the exam, yeah, i feel kinda sorry for that but that actually made me find the common ground between us. I look at people and observe everything someone does and silently laugh or smile at them :P i know that was very naughty to do. And show my excitement in the cutest way that shocked people out. Haha, i just had fun.
On the third day, there was just too many things going on, and i was supposed to be very busy and tired but i was not. I have like 7 assignments due this day, an exam, and three events that i need to attend. I took them real easy and just go for it. I had fun, no stress at all. This is a legit statement. No stress! I actually went to the mood screening to see if i was stress or depression, but guess what, the person or psychologist who did the screening for me said i was one of the most stress-free person, based on the scoring, yay!
I did that with a friend which supposed to be my study partner for the exam that we are gonna take in next hour. But well, we went for the mood screening instead. Andddd, got some free stuffs with us. That was that. The same day, we took the test, i remember that i need to attend one more meeting in addition to the three events that i said i need to join earlier. So, i just went, it was a club meeting, trying to plan for an event, a big event. But before i step in, there was only two person discussing about the plan. So, my attendance was appreciated, greatly. I wasn't hoping for even a thanks for being there. But yeah, i was glad that i get to at least help. That made my day. Then, we went for a information party (to take away free stuffs). Well, we always get what we intend for. We got what we needed though don't get what i really want :( i got too much pizza by the way!
Next, we went to the diversity awareness program. Thought i would be a lecture and a boring one. Instead, it was a program full of games and activities! We had fun! Lesson learned, just go for it. However, that was a challenging program for me because i got to speak and act just coz i'm the chosen one. Well, in my nervousness and redness of shyness, i do it! Yeah of course, i really took a lot of courage to speak 2 sentences: I'm smart . And: i wear glasses. Don't judge, what do you know a bout how i feel :P kidding, don't take it to heart. Since the program last longer that we expected it should be, we decided not to attend the next one. We were late any way!
Thursday, i just realize that my college ID and atm card was missing. But i just don't one it to spoil my mood for the day, i just ok, i lost my i id, let's make anew one, though i does cost some money. And that's why i decided not to worry about it. It already cost my id so, why do i need to let it cost my mood, ;) right? I got lucky for a few reasons.
And the same day, i get to meet andy. I always wanted to meet him but now that i got the solid reason to do so. So, yeah.. Indeed he is full of energy and always makes me feels good. He is my lollipop and i am learning to be one.
Friday, long story short, i missed the bus to get home. I was ready very early and decided to take a walk around campus. The bus should come at 6.15, and i got back to the bus stop at 6.11. But the bust already leave. Instead on getting angry about that, i decided to get into a building and pull my iPad and write something. I have another hour before the next bust come.
You want to know what i wrote. It was this. This post!
So, okay, got to go... Before i actually miss the another bus and write another post. The lesson is, Trust God! Indeed we have something we are planning in our mind but when he put us through another thing, just have faith, trust him that this must be better.
In this case, you all get to read my latest post! Finally! I've been writing so many things before and never end up posting because i don't get to finish everything up.
So, Alhamdulillah i am grateful for everything! Trust God, and no worries :)
I'm so gonna catch my next bus!
Peace and blessing to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment