iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Be honest, will ya?

I am a coward. Not too long ago, I was know for being someone who have the courage to be honest. Being honest is definitely not easy. Well courage it self means the ability to do something that frightens one. It is just hard to be honest.. Too much risks comes with it. People would hate you, backbite you and you will hurt someone you love. It is not at all the best feeling to in one of those positions.


However, I am the believer of the saying “Please don’t hide things from me that keep me wondering… just be honest with me even if it hurts.” -Ritu Ghatourey


I just hate the feeling of being left uninformed or cheated. Just tell me even if it hurt!The truth may hurt a little but a lie hurts forever. I know now what exactly I want in a relationship. Honesty. Even if it is a family relationship, friendship or love relationship. BEing truthful is one of my top priorities.


For that reason, I always wanted to be able to be honest. Speak the truth even your voice shakes. Like I said, although it sounded so simple, but being able to convey the truth is very hard. Most people just decide not to take the role and rather anybody else do it for them, Or ath least, let them just find out themselves.


Being a human, I must imagine being the person who not know the truth. I feels bad. So I decided to be honest no matter what. HOWEVER,,,,


Things change. I am not the person I used to be. As the time passes by, I realize there are some many things about myself that had been changed. Unfortunately, backwards. I had turned into a coward. I am afraid to say the truth. I avoid being truthful just because I hate hurting people. However, I still know that even for myself, I don’t want perfect I want honest.


Especially when you are angry, I hate backbiting. I have people do it to me so I must not do it to people. BUt to solve that, we must be honest about our feelings to the person we had unsatisfying feelings. I just feel like I deserve to know if anyone hate my ations of anything, thus I tried to tell the truth in front of the person I love, when I get upset because I having wrong judgment if I do not tell. Unfortunately,,,,


It feels so hard and feels like I just want to stop being honest because it is so difficult. Sometimes, I think love can change your opinion about life just very easily if you are not strong enough. I almost give up. No wonder they said love is blind. Moreover, they said love is when hurting him or her would hurt you more.I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears. I just too scared to hurt th person I love.


But that is the problem. I do not want to be weak. I don’t want to feel like my honesty was a wrong decision. Because If I feel that way, I will surely never able to tell the truth any more. Although love is blind, I do not want to sink in love. I love love but I must know where I am standing. I know what I want in life.


I am so tired of being who I am not. I hate being impressive because the truth is, I just want to be honest. That does not mean that I need to be very stright forward because I do care about the feelings of others. But I need to sure that I would never sacrifice honesty just to make sure everyone loves me. That is the perfect attribute for a real coward. If something is important and the other person should be well=informed, I must do my role. Let not relationship falls just for you not being honest.


That being said, remember that honesty is a noble attribute therefore, never say sorry for being honest.









No comments:

Post a Comment