iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

We know nothing, really

I am home. Alhamdulillah. Almost a month home. I must admit, i miss my life back in the US, well i have been there for years. Coming back is a challenge. Adapting in a place where my home is, is kinda complicated. I have not settled down. I am still clueless of where am i gonna stay. I am currently driving back and forth between Klang and Sungai Petani.

Moving on is not as easy. I really miss some people in the states. I did underestimated my attachment with them. Heyyy what did you do to me?

Nevertheless, i am currently looking for a job. I did offered one but unfortunately i decided to leave. It's just not a place for me. But i am fortunate that along my journey, i met a few people that reminded me that life can not always be think logically. When we take care of our health, it is not a guarantee that we will never get sick. When we work hard, it is not a promise that will be a billionaire.

When you remind yourself that life is a test (cliché). You will stop wondering why bad things happen to good people. Just never make that trash assumption assuming that maybe they are not as good as we thought they are, and that is why bad things happened to them. Please, just don't and never!

Ok, this post was inspired by kak Bed. I met her when i was at her place in Seremban. This was also a result of sitting with different people around me and they were voicing opinions i am personally disagree with.

As for now, I think I am slowly accepting things. There is nothing to rush for anyway. Currently, i am taking my own time to teach myself how to live a happy life, according to me. A few days back, i remember crying to a friend sharing how i feel about myself. About how i actually know what i really want but, was easily defeated but what people( read:parents) would think of me. I hate to disappoint anyone, but in the end, it is me who will struggle living life of a different person.

Thanks babe... For making me realize that. And thanks people for the spark of ideas ignited by you, without you realizing.




No comments:

Post a Comment