iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Yes, I miss you


I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take.



Yup, the song from Linkin Park, his favorite song. I wish I could tell him how much I miss him. I know by writing this here would not change anything. He will be the last person to read this here. Yes, sometimes I do wish things were different. As much I am trying my best to fix things, I can't lie. I need him. I wish I could tell him how much he is needed. How frequent he is in my mind. 

Also, I listened to his other favorite singer, Eminem. I believe he liked this song because he can relate the lyrics.

Eminem- Beautiful

Lately I've been hard to reach
I've been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me, are you trying to get through
Are you reaching out for me, I'm reaching out for you

----

In my shoes, just to see
What it'd be like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what I'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's mind
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other's eyes

*go search for the lyrics. I purposely not putting it here because of the unsuitable words.

Well, I really wish you didn't give up. I really wish you were stronger. I'm doing this for us. Please you too, do something about it. InsyaAllah one day things will get much better. InsyaAllah, one day I will see your smile again. I must see your smile again. 

Yes, we can do this. I feel your pain, bro. please do this with me, I can't handle this alone. 

Sincerely,
I miss you so much. I miss us, I miss us all. May Allah bless





No comments:

Post a Comment