iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

doa

i know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you my Lord. My Allah. Please keep me safe.  Ameen

Dear Allah, You are my Lord and I am your slave. I regret all my sins and ask you for forgiveness. Forgive me because only you can forgive. Grant me Mercy as only you can grant Mercy. You are the Real King. Bless us always. I love you. Thank you for giving us Islam which is a real favour on us. Ameen.

Allah by your Mercy, give us knowledge, patience and make our speech eloquent, and our heart brave, forgiving, and full of love for the believers. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment