I fear my life after marriage. I have personal experience that taught me a lot. I don't want my children feel what i feel i don't want them to learn this the hard way.
My dear honey bunch,
I promise to listen to you. I know kids at your age will need so much attention and love. I want to give that. I will not spend just money on you. I will be strict on money, i don't want to spoil you with luxury items. I want you to understand that money really can't buy you happiness. If i do work very hard for money, that may be because we are just not enough money to continue life. I swear, once i we got to the comfortable point, i won't spend my whole life for money and work. I want to spend my time with you. I need you and you need me.
I want you to be very comfortable talking to me. I am sick of seeing mothers nowadays judging their children without really understand what their kids had been through. When i put my trust on you, please do not ruin my trust. I need you to tell the truth. Sometimes, truth hurts but i will try to control my anger. Yes, i will be mad at you, but i won't hate you. Because i love you,
I will say sorry! Though as a mum, though i am wiser than you, i know i will make mistake. When i do, i will try to apologize. It will be hard for me, but i will try.
I love you. Though you might think i dont love you, trust me, i do. I just might nit show you in a proper way, but trust me i do love you. Of course i love you. You are my light. I do appreciate your existance in my world. I thank Allah for your existance. I want you to feel special because you really are. Trust me, i can do what you want to. Sky is your only limit. Be confidence with your self because you actually can do it. Don't feel insecure. Yes you can! Trust me, i am your mum.
I will teach you about God. I want you to know Allah more than you know me. I want you to know why you live. You do have purpose for this life and life is just a test. Life is temporary. If had to go first, keep going! Don't cry over me, you need to continue your life, i want you to be pious, educated, healthy, intelligent, and successful. I want you to be best at knowing which is best for you. I want you to know that Allah is always by your side.
I want to teach you what it takes to be a human being. You need to know how to conduct your self. I want you to know whta the quran teaches regarding attitude and behavior. I am telling you to follow the quran, not the majority. Follow that is right, not what is normal. Think before you act or speak.
I want our prophet to be your inspiration, not those people who knows nothing about life to be your idol. I will get mad at you when you spemd too much time for entertainment, but trust me, this os for your own benefit. Most probably, i won't let you watch any movie you wanted, i want to know what kind of show are you watching. I just want to make sure it won't ruin your mind. Trust me, one day you will thank me for that, though now you don't understand why.
I will keep tract of your friends, i dont want to be bosy, but i just want to know with whom you are spending your time with. I Want you to have the best character. I will not let your friends to ruin my beloved, you are precious and you need to understand that.
Yes, i am too ambitious to write these. I may or may not have you. But if i really do, this is my guide line, i want to love you and i want you to feel special living in this world. I want you to use your life very wisely. Because i love you, even before you're born. This is my dream and my intention. Hope i can do this if Allah allow me to.
Allah knows best!
No comments:
Post a Comment