iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Monday, July 6, 2015

Thank you friend!

It is amazing how a friend could help you go through difficulties.

I always upset that i don't have a strong support system from my family, but i forgot, i have friends :')

That time when i was so frustrated with what is happening and almost give up and i nearly regret the kindness that i thought i did to the wrong person, i decided to find a friend, just to tell her of what is happening.

I expect her to suggest me what to do because i remember she once tell me about her problem that i thought more or less the same.

However, she didn't do like what i hope, but the way how she keep on saying nice words to me, saying i'm doing good and trust i can do it, really made me wonder.

Look, i am complaing to her, yet she said, what i am doing is right. She said that with so much confidence without any doubt. Instead of asking me to be strong, she tell me how strong i am already.

I am still confused. I am amazed with her positivity. Though i believe, most of the things she said was just to motivate me and wasn't really me, those words actually works.

She didn't really gave me a solution, but she gave me something. Something special that lifted me again. To try harder and keep hoping,

Indeed, nice words if given at the right time can be very useful. And perhaps, her and others' sincere prayer for me helped me through this. Jazakumullahu khair.

Though the problem remain unsolved, i atleast can smile a bit now. I started to do what i know i need to in order to achieve my dream. 

 MasyaAllah. Thank you Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment