iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Saturday, June 10, 2017

"Be who you needed when you were younger."

Frankly, this will be the stupidest post from me. Just ignore.

I just feel the need to write and post this publicly because I have the feeling, some people just need this.

First of all, I am so sorry for posting this on behalf of my own name. Below are just my thoughts and my humble opinion. There are just too many people asking me why a choose to be a kindergarten teacher, which most people know, how stressful and tiring it can be. 

"Be who you needed when you were younger.". If you ask me what I wanna a be, it will be this. That is my ambition. Not a typical one but that is it. That is the exact answer. 

I have a dream, I have a very ambitious target. Most people think I just got a degree from abroad so I need to come back and immediately work at a big company with high pay. Maybe I could but that is just not what I want to do, at least not in the near future. 

Why do I choose to work at a kindergarten, although the pay is not even worth the time and energy? 

Not many know how coward I was and I decided that I need to stop being one.  Some people know how sick I was and I need to do something about it. 

The truth is, working with the kids seems fun, but no one knows know hurtful it is to me. I did not believe that I can't even look at their innocent faces without bursting into tears.  after two days working there, I almost quit the job. Not because I was tired or I hate the job, but I realize that I can't hold my tears when I'm with them. There is something about them that breaks my heart. From that day, I understood why I was there. Not to be a teacher, but to be a student. I need to fight this sickness. I need to stop the trauma. I need to recover. I need to learn how. I want to learn how to be the best guardian for the kids.

I love kids generally but when I started to see them every day, the love is different. I just can't. All the flashbacks and the dark memories came to attack.

You may not understand what am I writing about, and that's why I said this is the stupidest post. I don't even care if you understand. I just wanna write and answer the question. 

"It is not how big the house it, it is how happy the home is." Some of you might understand why I quoted this. I am not saying my life is a disaster, but it was a challenging one, at least for a loser like me, too weak for a small issue. Yes, you should remind me that no one in this world has a perfect life. 

Yes, tough childhood. Many ignore this because people think this is nothing. But I must say, IT IS KILLING THE HUMANITY. People could become insane just because of this.

I do not want to put the blame on anyone. the past is the past. Let by gone be by gone. But the past answers why I make my decision today, working where I am working today and feeling scared to build my own family. Yes, I am such a coward.  

I am afraid of my future kids to go through what I have been through. For the time being, there are so many things I need to learn still. 

like they said;
"Refuse to inherit dysfunction. Learn new ways of living instead of repeating what you lived through."

For those who understand the feeling, let's get out of this. We were a loser but should no longer be. 


May God make it easy for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment