When I was doubting my own decision, although I know I need be confident with it, thank God I met people with pleasant words.
For that, I thought I would like to write something on this:
Nowadays, we take for granted of good words. I feel like reminding us about the power of good words.
When we meet people, it is normal that we sometimes could sense something wrong about the other person as if we are very sure that he is struggling with something. We then ask if he is okay. then, as expected, he said there's nothing wrong. But we know that they are lying and we open our lips to give some simple advice about life, how we trust them in solving whatever problem he is facing. Although he then raises his voice reminding us that there is nothing wrong and he is completely okay, we may not know how our words helped calm him down.
Just keep doing it!
I simply want to show my appreciation to some who thought I have taken a good and a wise decision. Thank you for telling me that it is okay to choose this path. Thank you for trying to understand my situation and the rational for me to decide this.
I know I should not hope anyone to tell me if I am making the decision right or wrong. I am the one who should be sure of my own self. I must feel comfortable making decisions for my future. but once in a while, I need some support.
It is my life and my future. I know why I am doing this and the reasons behind all this. And that is what I need to learn more. we should learn. It is the time I make a decision for myself without feeling bad if it will upset anyone. we must know by now that being in a situation where we need to choose this and that, will somehow hurt someone around us, it is important to think wisely before picking but you must be comfortable wth your decision and be ready to deal with the outcome.
Be confident with your own choice. good words from others may help you to be more confident but make sure you can still live without those.
Look in the mirror and ask that particular person, because it is him the one who will need to live with the results. Thank those who gave their opinion, but trust yourself in making the decision, for your own good.
Not everyone will get it. Move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment