iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lose Heart

While we may lose heart, we never have to lose hope.

 Maybe this is what I should have learned long time ago. One thing I realize about myself. I now understand that the reason why I am who I am today is because I was a fighter. Now I understand why being a fighter is not always the best decision. 

You might think that what I mean about who I am today refers to strong, independent and tough. Unfortunately, that is not what I meant. Believe it or not, sometimes, we should choose the battle to fight and think if it is worth fighting for. You don't always have to be a winner.  You don't always have to be the fighter.

There are some wars where you know you just have to walk away. You know you have no power to win. Plus, you know there are not convincing reason for you to even try. 

Think about opening a business. You will cancel out those business ideas which not concern you. You don't have to force yourself to get involve in every field just to be successful. Know your strength and your purpose then you will succeed in selected field. Sometimes, you will get into a state of confusion. Whether or not you should jump in that business. Well, there is no sin in trying. But then, you get enough feeling to decide you that should stop doing, just forget that business and focus on other businesses. The key is, know when you step out. If it is no longer profiting, just back-up or it will hurt you in the future.

A pretty long example of life. We have issues in life, some of them really burden us and we want to make sure we solve them. We just wanna keep standing and keep fighting because we hate losing and we are a strong believer of' "everything can be solved". But one important thing we ignored: maybe it will be solved if stop fighting and the fact that maybe it is not just to solve them.

Today I learned that there is nothing wrong with lose heart. I thought losing heart and losing hope is the same. While we may lose heart, we never have to lose hope or even faith. I know now that letting ourselves stop fighting is not a sin. If you don't want to fight, the don't. When you had done everything you could but other people just don't care to bother to fix the relationship, maybe the relationship is no longer even exist. When you have tried your very best to show your love but they don't care, just back up. It's not your business anymore.

I am losing heart and I think that is what I should embrace long time ago. Why waste your energy on that when you know it will keep hurting. Just concentrate on the things that really matter. 

Care too little, you will lose them.
Care too much, you will get hurt.

Try to find that perfect balance. Go get a life. You are not an angel. You have your own heart, there is only one piece of it. Take a good care of it before try to be the best caretaker for anyone else. 

Chin up and walk away. You don't have to be sorry for your decision. As long as you are not religiously responsible, you have the right to choose your path. Waste not your energy on fighting the wrong battle. 

Allah gives the hardest battle to His strongest soldier. Yes, you have to fight, even if it is hard, but along the way, never lose yourself, never lose faith. You may lose heart with someone, but never with God.
Ask Him for strength and courage and also His guidance in picking battles.








No comments:

Post a Comment