iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Soulmate

Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but the are perfect for you.

A few more days before I leave. I must say this is a very hard one. Four years of memories, important memories.

Four years of retreat. I run from problems and hoping to find love and strength. Getting a degree is a bonus because the top reason why I finally agree to study abroad was because I want to find myself and get a new fresh air. Years gone had been too difficult for me. Indeed God had plan things beautifully.

Years here were amazing. I am glad that I was chosen to be where I am today. God had done His part. I get it. I sense it. He is just. If I could turn back time, I would choose the same exact path. Of course, there were rocks and stones along the road. There are sadness and disappointment that had spiced up my life here but I must admit, all these couldn't be any better.

There are something about God that we all must agree; He is Wise.

We question almost every decision He made. Without understanding why, we blame Him for every tear. Sometimes, I hate myself for not trusting Him as Lord and having doubts in mind.

I was here to find someone who could stand by me when I need them and tell me that I have God and have no reason to quit. I want to have a soulmate too. Then I realize that having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.

Honestly friend, when I first met you I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me. There are ups and downs and I always find you around me. I appreciate your presence, your words, and your touch.

I love you, friend. I just can't stay mad at for too long, because you have too many things to talk about. Like some said, "A true friend is one who treats you like family should". Thank you, friend, for everything.

"Oh how lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard "-Winnie the Pooh

Alhamdulillah



No comments:

Post a Comment