iqra'

Remember, every single deed you have done will be written. Even the smallest one!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

BE GRATEFUL

Well, I was spending sometime thinking about my future plans. About who I really wanted to be, what i really wanted to do, why am I here, where am I heading?

These are big questions I asked my self- again-

Everyone knows intention is hard to control. But we can try to control. If it gets off, we should renew our intention.

I came back to the States as a different person. Not totally different but something is different in me. I could feel it. and I believe.

I want to do something, but what? I want to be somebody, but who? I got confused.

I want to inspire people and I want to be a better me. I should just stop thinking of somebody else I want to be. I have my own principle in life and I am fighting for something. I knew that from the very beginning. I dont have to mention it here. but I know and should stop denying it. I have my own purpose of existing.

I should tell my self, I am really someone. I don't know why it is so hard to just accept who I am myself. I kept denying what people said about me. I really can't see myself as how they see me.

I think I just need to be more confident about my own self. but of course not over confident.

I guess for all this while, i was denying my ability and I actually limiting my own self to do what i was supposed to do.

It was like a teacher has no confident to teach. She has the knowledge and wisdom to teach and to be spread, but the kept it to her self. she thought she was being humble but actually she was being self-ish. She is unwilling to teach. What she has need to be send down to other people. She just need to contribute.

So, that applies the same to me. I need to realize my strength and be grateful with it. How? contribute. Do something with it. Do what ever I can to help people, motivate people and change someone's life even in smallest way possible.

Self-denying is not the solution. GRATEFULNESS IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment